For those who missed it (or not), here’s the slideshow that our summer student Jeff made for the intermission of the always-awesome Deep Summer Photo Challenge. We don’t have many mountain bike images in our archives (something we plan on rectifying in the future) so Jeff decided to craft his show around some of our beautiful old mountaineering photographs. Enjoy.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Beginnings of the Pacific Great Eastern Railway blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/19/the… https://t.co/kQkPkLqGKO 26 minutes ago
- Opening day for Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Friday, November 19, 1982. Photo: Whistler Question Collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the past couple of months, and for months to come, one of the big projects in our archives has been the catalo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago