For those who missed it (or not), here’s the slideshow that our summer student Jeff made for the intermission of the always-awesome Deep Summer Photo Challenge. We don’t have many mountain bike images in our archives (something we plan on rectifying in the future) so Jeff decided to craft his show around some of our beautiful old mountaineering photographs. Enjoy.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- For almost 50 years the Himmelsbach Hut has sat perched near Russet Lake at the head of Singing Pass. The hut... fb.me/6HIpzLb3h 2 days ago
- Building the Gothic Arch Huts blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/10/21/bui… https://t.co/O3o70hODgs 2 days ago
- fb.me/8vV2RxWLU 3 days ago
- Myrtle Philip: School and Community Centre blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/10/14/myr… https://t.co/M1928zs4j3 1 week ago
- Looking through the photographs of The Whistler Question one thing that sticks out is how many of the photographs... fb.me/BezAgH4b 1 week ago