For those who missed it (or not), here’s the slideshow that our summer student Jeff made for the intermission of the always-awesome Deep Summer Photo Challenge. We don’t have many mountain bike images in our archives (something we plan on rectifying in the future) so Jeff decided to craft his show around some of our beautiful old mountaineering photographs. Enjoy.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Before the Philips moved to Alta Lake to open Rainbow Lodge, they lived on Trinity Street in Vancouver. Photos of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- You'd think at some point we'd run out of photos of parking lots but it hasn't happened yet! We love how much is in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Myrtle Philip School gym was the location of many classes and events, including Debbie Gurlach's jazz dance cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Discovering More About the Chefs of Rainbow Lodge blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/04/16/dis… https://t.co/5xl9gIx31J 1 day ago
- We are currently accepting applications for summer student positions at the Whistler Museum! You can find more info… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago