For those who missed it (or not), here’s the slideshow that our summer student Jeff made for the intermission of the always-awesome Deep Summer Photo Challenge. We don’t have many mountain bike images in our archives (something we plan on rectifying in the future) so Jeff decided to craft his show around some of our beautiful old mountaineering photographs. Enjoy.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- With the beginning of the new year, we have been spending some time looking back at what 2018 brought to the museum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What do canoeing and powder skiing have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/01/15/wha… https://t.co/CjdF47jVLP 18 hours ago
- There are few sports that haven't been tried in Whistler, including ice stock sliding! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/03/18/why… 2 days ago
- We've got a lot of film in our collections and we're hoping to bring more of it to you! Over the next couple of we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A different view of yesterday's lift: the Olive Chair! We are always impressed at how many people are able to ident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago