For those who missed it (or not), here’s the slideshow that our summer student Jeff made for the intermission of the always-awesome Deep Summer Photo Challenge. We don’t have many mountain bike images in our archives (something we plan on rectifying in the future) so Jeff decided to craft his show around some of our beautiful old mountaineering photographs. Enjoy.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Canoeing, skiing, biking and running are always more fun when crowds are watching, and during the Great Snow, Earth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Blackcomb Mountain’s Blabcomb blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/05/21/bla… https://t.co/QWUn50rToF 14 hours ago
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago