As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Watersprite Lake Hut blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/15/the… https://t.co/Azig6pgaBH 2 days ago
- A lot has happened this week in Whistler's history - this week in 1982 has almost 400 photographs. If you're inter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago