As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Sharing the History of Alta Lake Road blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/08/20/sha… https://t.co/dNAwWlIiPE 23 hours ago
- We had a lot of fun meeting some of the current residents of Alta Lake Road this past weekend and sharing some of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We love it when people find photos of Rainbow Lodge in family albums. This photo and a few others were recently sca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When most people think of Toad Hall, the first image that comes to mind is of the infamous poster. The building in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Whistler’s Skateboarding Story blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/08/13/whi… https://t.co/x2Mi1yqvoR 1 week ago