As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We've been waiting for a good time to share this amazing image, so we're taking advantage of today's #MuseumWeek th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- In a town that loves biking as much as Whistler does, why didn't this catch on? Phil Beauregard takes a spin on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago