As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Everyone did really well identifying Going Nuts in yesterday's photo! (We must admit, we're a bit biased as Going N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Another Fenner photo! Over the last century many people have moved to the Whistler and Sea to Sky area because of o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It turns out there are a lot of different ways to describe the location of that bridge, but whether you said under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- John Millar was a trapper in the Whistler valley near the beginning of the 20th century. He built a stopping house… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We had a lot of people guess Tapley's for yesterday's trivia question, but only a couple got it right - Dick Gibbon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago