We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It's Naming Night tonight! We'll be looking for help adding names to the faces in photographs from our collections,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Can you help us add names to faces? Tomorrow (Wednesday) evening we'll be hosting Naming Night at the Whistler Muse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Welcoming Fall to Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/09/17/wel… https://t.co/VMisoit8so 1 day ago
- How does a truck end up straddling a 24" log? This one had to drive past four warning signs, two flashing lights, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Well that looks like a lovely day for a softball game. Before Mrytle Philip School was moved in 1992, the field was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago