We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We've got a few more videos today! We are currently planning our 3rd annual Whistler Mountain Bike Heritage Week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Biking Through the Decades blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/21/bik… 1 day ago
- One thing the archives of the Whistler Question proves is that there is always something happening in town, from sk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This Week In Photos: April 19 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/19/thi… https://t.co/9inUmDd9Rp 3 days ago
- There's no clear record of how Brandywine Falls got its name, but Saturday, April 28 we'll be learning all about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago