We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Whistler's first World Cup was set to be held on Whistler Mountain in 1979 and in the past four decades Whistler ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Whistler’s World Cups blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/03/21/whi… https://t.co/5VU3dOV9SY 2 days ago
- This view of Black Tusk was in a folder called: Rod Wants A Print. We're not sure which Rod this was referring to o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- At the moment, Whistler's golf courses are an unlikely place to find a game of golf or even a determined played at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Whistler Golf… blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/03/19/whi… https://t.co/ajngKWKxyK 4 days ago