We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We don't always get to see images of the photographers behind our collections, but recently @MillerTimeCars shared… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Crash Course in Archives blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/06/03/a-c… 2 days ago
- With our AGM coming up next week, now is the perfect time to become a member of the Whistler Museum & Archives Soci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Whistler Museum’s First Virtual AGM blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/05/29/whi… 6 days ago
- Some photos provoke more questions than answers - why is this man dressed as Robbie the Robot, what was Family Fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago