We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- While we have information for the photos we share here, we have many more photos that we have questions about. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This Week In Photos: September 20 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/20/thi… https://t.co/KpSM46q5ur 1 day ago
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago