We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Before you got a parking spot or parking pass for being Citizen of the Year, the lucky winner received the Citizen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This Week In Photos: December 13 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/12/13/thi… https://t.co/gFDbstX0tp 16 hours ago
- Some mysteries of the archives remain unsolved, such as just who were the Naismiths? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2015/10/10/dr-… 2 days ago
- While we may not know how much snow Whistler will get each winter, one thing that can be relied upon is that snow m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Snow Way to Get Around blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/12/08/sno… https://t.co/CVDP3d95Nw 5 days ago