The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Did you know that there is a scale model of Rainbow Lodge in the 1930s in the museum? This was our second venture i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- It appears a lot of people are familiar with the Snowbird Villas of Alpine Meadows! Reportedly built in 1975, those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- The first edition of the Whistler Question, published in April 1976, may have been printed in the Burrows' A-frame… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It would seem Al Armonies over on Facebook was the only one to answer yesterday's challenge correctly - Rocky Racco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- During this week 40 years ago, Whistler Mountain hosted the Labatt's World Cup Freestyle Championship. Competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
This Week in Photos: January 18
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, This Week in Photos and tagged Bentham, Blackcomb Mountain, chimney fire, cross-country skiing, Dennis Waddingham, Dogs, Fire Inspector, Gerry Fosty, Gondola Run, Harry Bentham, Jane Burrows, Longhorn, Lost Lake, New Orleans, Paul Burrows, RCMP diving, ski school, snow, stunt, the Keg, Village Square, Whistler Mountain. Bookmark the permalink.