The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- An unnamed skier and their furry companion cross the fresh powder on Sproat Mountain. Photo: Whistler Question Coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Did you know that the Whistler Museum has made a colouring book? Archival images, such as this one of Bruce Watt an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This photo is known in our catalogue as "Skiers Traversing a Ridge". When Whistler Mountain opened for skiing in 19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- In 1988, this was supposedly the smallest house in Whistler, and was included as a stop on Doug Banner's Whistler H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- When Blackcomb Mountain opened for skiing the season of 1980/81, many of the runs and lifts had names related to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
This Week in Photos: January 25
This entry was posted in Recreation, Ski-Town stories, This Week in Photos and tagged bakery, basketball, BC Rail, Blackcomb Mountain, Corporate Cup, Dogs, fires, Fleischmann Cup, Highway 99, Longhorn, lottery, race, Silverstreak, Ski Scamps, slalom, telemark, volleyball, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Village. Bookmark the permalink.