The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- A selection of plates found in a Whistler parking lot in November 1979. We're not sure why the paper took pictures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Isobel MacLaurin spoke at the museum recently, and told us about how she would be flown up the mountain by helicopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Charlie Chandler and the Runaway Bannock blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/12/cha… https://t.co/moEo0RXwYw 1 day ago
- Whistler residents, including Walter Zebrowski, a veteran of the Second World War, lay wreaths at one of Whistler's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Free food, Whistler history and prizes? Feeding the Spirit starts at the museum at 5:30! Photo: Blackcomb Mountain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
This Week in Photos: March 22
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, Pioneers, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos and tagged Cheakamus River, Club 10, Ice Breaker race, John Hammond, Longhorn, Myrtle Philip, Myrtle Philip School, Nasty Jacks, spring, spring skiing, The Brass Rail, This Week in Photos, Valdy, Whistler Conference Centre, Whistler Medical Clinic, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Winter Hawks. Bookmark the permalink.