Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Watersprite Lake Hut blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/15/the… https://t.co/Azig6pgaBH 2 days ago
- A lot has happened this week in Whistler's history - this week in 1982 has almost 400 photographs. If you're inter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago