Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It's Naming Night tonight! We'll be looking for help adding names to the faces in photographs from our collections,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Can you help us add names to faces? Tomorrow (Wednesday) evening we'll be hosting Naming Night at the Whistler Muse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Welcoming Fall to Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/09/17/wel… https://t.co/VMisoit8so 1 day ago
- How does a truck end up straddling a 24" log? This one had to drive past four warning signs, two flashing lights, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Well that looks like a lovely day for a softball game. Before Mrytle Philip School was moved in 1992, the field was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago