Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Isobel MacLaurin spoke at the museum recently, and told us about how she would be flown up the mountain by helicopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Charlie Chandler and the Runaway Bannock blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/12/cha… https://t.co/moEo0RXwYw 16 hours ago
- Whistler residents, including Walter Zebrowski, a veteran of the Second World War, lay wreaths at one of Whistler's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Free food, Whistler history and prizes? Feeding the Spirit starts at the museum at 5:30! Photo: Blackcomb Mountain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Winter views of Village Square haven't changed too much over the past few decades. You can see more images of the v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago