The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today's not just BC Family Day, it's also the beginning of BC Heritage Week! We'll be celebrating both during our f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Some days we feel like our photos could use a bit more colour, and BC Family Day Kids Après is your chance to colou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are all set to make pins, magnets and more at BC Family Day Kids Après! Come by the museum for hot chocolate, sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the opening of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, and so we headed over to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Whistler's Olympic journey started much earlier than many people expect, when GODA and Sidney Dawes began searching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago