The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today's not just BC Family Day, it's also the beginning of BC Heritage Week! We'll be celebrating both during our f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Some days we feel like our photos could use a bit more colour, and BC Family Day Kids Après is your chance to colou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are all set to make pins, magnets and more at BC Family Day Kids Après! Come by the museum for hot chocolate, sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the opening of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, and so we headed over to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Whistler's Olympic journey started much earlier than many people expect, when GODA and Sidney Dawes began searching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This Week in Photos: April 26
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged Adventures West, Blackcomb Mountain, Drew Meredith, Easter, Heli-skiing, Jim McConkey, McConkey Cup, Molly Boyd, Pascal Tiphine, Powder Mountain, protest, RCMP, Skiing, spring, the Keg, This Week in Photos, Whistler Cup, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Rotary. Bookmark the permalink.