The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today's not just BC Family Day, it's also the beginning of BC Heritage Week! We'll be celebrating both during our f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Some days we feel like our photos could use a bit more colour, and BC Family Day Kids Après is your chance to colou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are all set to make pins, magnets and more at BC Family Day Kids Après! Come by the museum for hot chocolate, sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today marks the 10th anniversary of the opening of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, and so we headed over to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Whistler's Olympic journey started much earlier than many people expect, when GODA and Sidney Dawes began searching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This Week in Photos: May 17
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged bike safety, Blackcomb Way, Cheakamus River, Creekhouse Restaurant, Function Junction, Garry Watson, Green Lake, Highland Lodge, Highway 99, horses, kayaking, Municipal Hall, Myrtle Philip, Myrtle Philip School, Roundhouse, This Week in Photos, Whistler Fire Department, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Resort Association. Bookmark the permalink.