This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- An unnamed skier and their furry companion cross the fresh powder on Sproat Mountain. Photo: Whistler Question Coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Did you know that the Whistler Museum has made a colouring book? Archival images, such as this one of Bruce Watt an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This photo is known in our catalogue as "Skiers Traversing a Ridge". When Whistler Mountain opened for skiing in 19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- In 1988, this was supposedly the smallest house in Whistler, and was included as a stop on Doug Banner's Whistler H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- When Blackcomb Mountain opened for skiing the season of 1980/81, many of the runs and lifts had names related to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago