Not only is the museum open to the public, but our Kids Après is available to take home this BC Family Day Weekend!
If you have already picked up your free Kids Après Pack from the Whistler Museum, you have the materials for the following two crafts (not including scissors, glue or colouring materials – please contact us if you do not have these materials). If you haven’t already picked up your Pack, come by the Whistler Museum during our open hours (11am – 5pm) as long as supplies last.
Kids Après Packs also include our Kids Après Activity Book, which includes stories from our exhibits, colouring pages, mazes, trivia and more! If you would rather use your own materials for the crafts, you are still welcome to come by the Whistler Museum and pick up an Activity Book for free.
Craft One: Lakeside Lodge
- 1 sheet of cardstock
- popsicle sticks
- 1 sheet of brown coloured paper (or any other colour you like!)
- 1 sheet of red/blue coloured paper (or any other colour you like!)
- glue or tape
- makers, crayons, pencil crayons, or coloured paper
Craft Two: Snowman Skier/Boarder
- 1 snowperson template
- 1 jumbo popsicle stick
- 2 popsicle sticks
- 1 small popsicle stick
- 1 pipecleaner
- 1 paper plate
- 1 bit orange coloured paper
- 1 sheet red/blue coloured paper (or any other colour you like!)
- glue or tape
- markers, crayons, or pencil crayons
BC Family Day Kids Après is offered free thanks to the support of the Province of British Columbia.