This week in the 1980s was apparently all about the kids of Whistler, with the majority of the photos having to do with the Myrtle Philip School sports day, ballet recitals and the Whistler Children’s Art Festival.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- This week in the 1980s was apparently all about the kids of Whistler, with the majority of the photos having to do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This Week In Photos: June 21 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/06/21/thi… https://t.co/EJR99jTzRH 3 days ago
- Some days we get a lot of questions (especially during walking tours) about why people are wandering through the vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- A special thank you to everyone that came out to our annual general meeting (AGM) held last Wednesday, June 13 to r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looking Back On A Busy Year blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/06/16/loo… https://t.co/8PEqqePcSV 1 week ago