While we have information for the photos we share here, we have many more photos that we have questions about. That’s why tonight we’ll be hosting Naming Night at the Museum – we provide 100 photos (tonight’s edition focuses on the 1990s and ’80s) and ask community members to help add names and stories to the images.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- While we have information for the photos we share here, we have many more photos that we have questions about. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This Week In Photos: September 20 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/20/thi… https://t.co/KpSM46q5ur 1 day ago
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago