We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Canoeing, skiing, biking and running are always more fun when crowds are watching, and during the Great Snow, Earth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Blackcomb Mountain’s Blabcomb blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/05/21/bla… https://t.co/QWUn50rToF 14 hours ago
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago