The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- This photo is known in our catalogue as "Skiers Traversing a Ridge". When Whistler Mountain opened for skiing in 19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- In 1988, this was supposedly the smallest house in Whistler, and was included as a stop on Doug Banner's Whistler H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- When Blackcomb Mountain opened for skiing the season of 1980/81, many of the runs and lifts had names related to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Snowmobiles on Alta Lake? Though you won't see any these days, they were once a common sight. In January 1966 the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Before Opening Day blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/03/bef… https://t.co/PkUKxJm1O9 2 days ago