The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When members of the Tyrol Ski & Mountain Club first chose the site for their cabin in 1963, the view across Nita La… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The T-bar installed at 7th Heaven in 1985 (despite an October snowstorm!) came from Fortress Mountain in Alberta, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Competitors in this race (we're not currently sure which race, but it took place on Whistler Mountain in April 1978… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Though the origins of the Slush Cup are unclear (if you have any information, we would love to know more!), the pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The bar of snow was indeed made for the Mouton Cadet events that were held on Whistler Mountain! Does anyone know t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago