This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- If you've been following our #museumalphabet, you'll know that today is T for Tyrol Lodge, but it's also T for Trev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- When members of the Tyrol Ski & Mountain Club first chose the site for their cabin in 1963, the view across Nita La… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The T-bar installed at 7th Heaven in 1985 (despite an October snowstorm!) came from Fortress Mountain in Alberta, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Competitors in this race (we're not currently sure which race, but it took place on Whistler Mountain in April 1978… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Though the origins of the Slush Cup are unclear (if you have any information, we would love to know more!), the pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago