We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Victoria Day Weekend in Whistler during the 1980s (and late 1970s) was all about May Day Madness and one of Whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- This Week In Photos: May 24 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/05/24/thi… https://t.co/G2blsuFM8s 9 hours ago
- Wondering why so many people were enjoying the last day on Blackcomb decked out in costumes? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2011/05/31/an-… 2 days ago
- If you've ever taken a look at the Whistler Museum's YouTube channel you might have seen a short film from the Pete… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Driving the Sea to Sky (when it was mostly dirt) blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/05/19/dri… https://t.co/ckoO10EqtC 5 days ago