This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Gordon Lampere Young, nicknamed Sid, first visited the Whistler valley in 1965 and soon became involved with the Ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- The challenge yesterday was a bit harder, but, believe it or not, that grid pattern (with artificial lake!) was an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that you can colour Whistler's history? We have uploaded 25 of our colouring pages made from archival… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Xhiggy's Meadow, a much loved area off 7th Heaven, was named for Peter Xhignesse, who began working on ski patrol o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It seems yesterday's question was pretty easy, especially if you happen to know or be Tom Pro, so today we're switc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago