This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Mrytle Philip looks pretty happy to be sitting in the snow! Behind her you can see a couple of the Rainbow Lodge ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When Whistler Mountain first opened for skiing in 1966, grooming wasn't really something that happened on the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tourists, Trains, and the Cariboo Prospector blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/10/tou… https://t.co/7vvik9juln 4 days ago
- An unnamed skier and their furry companion cross the fresh powder on Sproat Mountain. Photo: Whistler Question Coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Did you know that the Whistler Museum has made a colouring book? Archival images, such as this one of Bruce Watt an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago