This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Tickets are selling quickly and seating is limited - come by the museum or give us a call (604-932-2019) to reserve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- With the beginning of the new year, we have been spending some time looking back at what 2018 brought to the museum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What do canoeing and powder skiing have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/01/15/wha… https://t.co/CjdF47jVLP 2 days ago
- There are few sports that haven't been tried in Whistler, including ice stock sliding! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/03/18/why… 4 days ago
- We've got a lot of film in our collections and we're hoping to bring more of it to you! Over the next couple of we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago