This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- For decades the most convenient form of travel to or from the Whistler valley was by train. For today's Craft in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Crafts in the Park is Back for 2019! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/16/cra… https://t.co/HETJpDcm7g 6 days ago
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Windsurfing can certainly be a colourful sport, and Whistler Mountain provides a great backdrop for those out on Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago