This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It may look like this Whistler Mountain instructor is about to fall, but we wouldn't bet on it. During his time in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The Snow (or not) of 1976-77 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/21/the… https://t.co/pgkWyo95Gj 6 hours ago
- It's not often that the Village Stroll appears this peaceful these days. Can you tell from this photo which buildin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From the look of the snow, it appears skis were a pretty good option for getting around at Rainbow Lodge. In the 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On January 15, 1966 Whistler Mountain officially opened to skiers, with one gondola, one chairlift (the Red Chair),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago