We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/26/thi… blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/26/thi… 2 hours ago
- This Week in Photos: April 26 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/26/thi… https://t.co/gvnPD5CysT 2 hours ago
- We're all familiar with Brandywine Falls, but did you know that it used to be a thriving resort? Julie Gallagher,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Growing Up at Brandywine Falls: From Resort to Provincial Park blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/24/gro… https://t.co/UUv19fbCvp 1 day ago
- Alpine caretakers not only worked on Whistler Mountain, they lived on it. blog.whistlermuseum.org/2015/04/25/a-d… 2 days ago