We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The museum may be closed today, but that doesn't mean you enjoy this photo of a Whistler Mountain groomer racing a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The museum will be closed tomorrow as we prepare to open a new exhibit on Friday and update some of our permanent e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Learning to Ski at Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/02/25/lea… https://t.co/Gr8ATZu9fh 1 day ago
- Another photo from our recently found slide show, this one showing a group shoveling the lift line of the Red Chair… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Before the Chick Pea, skiers could grab a quick bite at the Ski Inn on Whistler Mountain. Though there was no indoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago