We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We've been waiting for a good time to share this amazing image, so we're taking advantage of today's #MuseumWeek th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- In a town that loves biking as much as Whistler does, why didn't this catch on? Phil Beauregard takes a spin on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- One of the more popular ways to play in Whistler in the spring is après in the sun and where better than L'après? P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago