The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Mrytle Philip looks pretty happy to be sitting in the snow! Behind her you can see a couple of the Rainbow Lodge ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When Whistler Mountain first opened for skiing in 1966, grooming wasn't really something that happened on the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tourists, Trains, and the Cariboo Prospector blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/10/tou… https://t.co/7vvik9juln 4 days ago
- An unnamed skier and their furry companion cross the fresh powder on Sproat Mountain. Photo: Whistler Question Coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Did you know that the Whistler Museum has made a colouring book? Archival images, such as this one of Bruce Watt an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago