The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- For decades the most convenient form of travel to or from the Whistler valley was by train. For today's Craft in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Crafts in the Park is Back for 2019! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/16/cra… https://t.co/HETJpDcm7g 2 days ago
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Windsurfing can certainly be a colourful sport, and Whistler Mountain provides a great backdrop for those out on Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago