As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- 1980 1981 1982 1983 1985 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/18/thi… fb.me/49IVgCKfu 19 hours ago
- This Week in Photos: January 18 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/18/thi… https://t.co/0Y6KUKydhQ 19 hours ago
- Ski Rainbow: Whistler’s Other Ski Hill blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/17/ski… https://t.co/nVZpUzPlsH 1 day ago
- Did you know Whistler once had another ski hill? Ever wondered why you live on Ski Jump Rise? Join John Lee and... fb.me/NHtCLcdj 1 day ago
- You might have heard that a little race once hosted on Blackcomb is back this year at the World Ski and... fb.me/1x5PhhWRq 2 days ago