Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We've got a few more videos today! We are currently planning our 3rd annual Whistler Mountain Bike Heritage Week,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Biking Through the Decades blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/21/bik… 1 day ago
- One thing the archives of the Whistler Question proves is that there is always something happening in town, from sk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This Week In Photos: April 19 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/04/19/thi… https://t.co/9inUmDd9Rp 3 days ago
- There's no clear record of how Brandywine Falls got its name, but Saturday, April 28 we'll be learning all about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago