Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When going through accounts of life at Parkhurst one name that keeps coming up is Denis DeBeck. Denis DeBeck was th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- DeBeck Letters: Life After Parkhurst blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/21/deb… https://t.co/5sWP8av6Vm 23 hours ago
- We've got quite a few photos for this week - that's because we happen to have this week represented in almost every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This Week In Photos: July 19 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/19/thi… https://t.co/0JF6bHNs2w 2 days ago
- Back by popular demand- the Whistler Museum's 2018 LEGO Building Competition! This year's theme is, "What's your fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago