Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When Ronald Clausen brought us these photos from his family's time at Parkhurst in the 1950s he also provided an ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What do an orange hat, heli-skiing and construction have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2013/08/31/hel… 6 hours ago
- October may be more widely known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but in 1992 the Government of Canada also design… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It’s Women’s History Month! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/10/13/its… https://t.co/0VBT2aaV2Q 3 days ago
- This week had some major events in the 1980s, some of which resemble things happening in Whistler today. For more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago