Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Snow Expectations blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/10/15/sno… https://t.co/3qzDznoYLb 3 days ago
- Fall in Whistler has always looked pretty good to us! This image was captured from the River of Golden Dreams in O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- To pair with an image shared a couple days ago, this incredibly clear aerial shot features 1980s Whistler Mountain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The installation of towers for Whistler Mountain's first Village Chair took place against a drop back of even more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- It's not often we come across such clear aerial photos from the 1980s, so when we do it's pretty exciting. We espec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago