The photos we share through This Week In Photos are only a very small part of the Whistler Question Collection. The full collection can be viewed online here. If you see a photo you love, photos from our collections can be purchased, either online or by contacting our Collections Manager John Alexander, and certain sizes can even be printed for you at the museum!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We've been waiting for a good time to share this amazing image, so we're taking advantage of today's #MuseumWeek th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- In a town that loves biking as much as Whistler does, why didn't this catch on? Phil Beauregard takes a spin on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago