We may have just finished our latest municipal election but, as some of these photos show, new councils used to be elected in November. This week (like most weeks in the 1970s and ’80s) also includes construction, community events and even a puppy!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Whistler Express opened November 1988 and was the first gondola to operate out of the Whistler Village. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Beginnings of the Pacific Great Eastern Railway blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/19/the… https://t.co/kQkPkLqGKO 13 hours ago
- Opening day for Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Friday, November 19, 1982. Photo: Whistler Question Collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago