We may have just finished our latest municipal election but, as some of these photos show, new councils used to be elected in November. This week (like most weeks in the 1970s and ’80s) also includes construction, community events and even a puppy!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Getting Fit (& Fun) at Myrtle Philip blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/23/get… https://t.co/r11mKkMXWL 8 hours ago
- For decades the most convenient form of travel to or from the Whistler valley was by train. For today's Craft in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Crafts in the Park is Back for 2019! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/16/cra… https://t.co/HETJpDcm7g 1 week ago
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago