We may have just finished our latest municipal election but, as some of these photos show, new councils used to be elected in November. This week (like most weeks in the 1970s and ’80s) also includes construction, community events and even a puppy!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Everyone did really well identifying Going Nuts in yesterday's photo! (We must admit, we're a bit biased as Going N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Another Fenner photo! Over the last century many people have moved to the Whistler and Sea to Sky area because of o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- It turns out there are a lot of different ways to describe the location of that bridge, but whether you said under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- John Millar was a trapper in the Whistler valley near the beginning of the 20th century. He built a stopping house… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We had a lot of people guess Tapley's for yesterday's trivia question, but only a couple got it right - Dick Gibbon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago