As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It can be hard to believe that 40 years ago this was the Whistler Village. Given a bit of time, this construction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Not all of the photographs in our collections were taken in Whistler. This photo was taken in Squamish between 1968… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's Naming Night tonight! We'll be looking for help adding names to the faces in photographs from our collections,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Can you help us add names to faces? Tomorrow (Wednesday) evening we'll be hosting Naming Night at the Whistler Muse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Welcoming Fall to Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/09/17/wel… https://t.co/VMisoit8so 5 days ago