As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- There aren't too many signs of Parkhurst visible from Green Lake these days, but if you know what you're looking fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Quiet days at the lake are pretty timeless. This photo comes from the Betts Collection, an offshoot of the Jardine-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Dangers of Cycling in Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/06/18/the… https://t.co/AaUXx9tLkQ 2 days ago
- Learning to roll is an important lesson in kayaking, and often involves getting one's beard wet. Photo: George Benj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Happy Father's Day! Sewall Tapley moved his family from Maine to Alta Lake to help his daughter Myrtle build and op… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago