As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It looks like a lot of you know to thank Trevor Roote for the Valley Trail system that connects Whistler! . . .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- Molly and McGee, an unlikely pair, spent a couple summers at Green Lake in the 1930s. McGee the piglet was bought b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- If you've been following our #museumalphabet, you'll know that today is T for Tyrol Lodge, but it's also T for Trev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When members of the Tyrol Ski & Mountain Club first chose the site for their cabin in 1963, the view across Nita La… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The T-bar installed at 7th Heaven in 1985 (despite an October snowstorm!) came from Fortress Mountain in Alberta, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago