We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- In May 1970 the International Olympic Committee (IOC) gathered in Amsterdam to choose the winning bid for the... fb.me/7lYvWo7tc 1 day ago
- The 1976 Winter Olympics: A Dream Almost Realized blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/02/17/the… https://t.co/K2rVBHU36e 1 day ago
- These photos from the Whistler Question show a much smaller Whistler, where everything from a visit by the... fb.me/3Ss5AJl5P 3 days ago
- This Week in Photos: February 15 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/02/15/thi… https://t.co/T6nWpIs33w 3 days ago
- All this sun has had us thinking of summer! Have you ever wondered what it was like to work in the valley... fb.me/2xv1xIOu8 5 days ago