As we get further into each year we’re looking forward to seeing when the first snow fell. This week photos of snow in the valley turned up in 1982, 15 days later than 2018’s first snow on October 2.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Looking through Whistler publications from the 1970s, it's easy to see that building and design in Whistler has cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Saunas of Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/11/17/sau… https://t.co/y1UhXHKbia 2 days ago
- This week of 1984 includes some photos from Beer League Slo-pitch Banquet. For more photos of the trophies mention… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- This Week In Photos: November 15 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/11/15/thi… https://t.co/K9Tv9VpLIx 4 days ago
- The Whistler Museum will be closed this Wednesday (November 14) & Thursday (November 15). We apologize for any inc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago