As we get further into each year we’re looking forward to seeing when the first snow fell. This week photos of snow in the valley turned up in 1982, 15 days later than 2018’s first snow on October 2.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- In May 1939 George Bury, George Eisenschimel, Howard Hamil and another skier spent ten days exploring the area from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The Gondola area, today better known as Creekside, in the fall of 1981. Photo: George Benjamin Collection . . .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- On this day in 1982, Lost Lake Park was officially opened by Mayor Pat Carleton and Howe Sound MLA Allan Williams.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Whistler's own version of the Bridge of Sighs was built at Rainbow Lodge when the area was still referred to as Alt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A Wet End to August,@1991 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/09/10/a-w… https://t.co/Xr05Rv5BLY 5 days ago