As we get further into each year we’re looking forward to seeing when the first snow fell. This week photos of snow in the valley turned up in 1982, 15 days later than 2018’s first snow on October 2.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- In 1988, this was supposedly the smallest house in Whistler, and was included as a stop on Doug Banner's Whistler H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- When Blackcomb Mountain opened for skiing the season of 1980/81, many of the runs and lifts had names related to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Snowmobiles on Alta Lake? Though you won't see any these days, they were once a common sight. In January 1966 the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Before Opening Day blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/03/bef… https://t.co/PkUKxJm1O9 1 day ago
- The finishing touches are put on the sign to welcome visitors and residents to the (at the time still under constru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago