As we get further into each year we’re looking forward to seeing when the first snow fell. This week photos of snow in the valley turned up in 1982, 15 days later than 2018’s first snow on October 2.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Getting Fit (& Fun) at Myrtle Philip blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/23/get… https://t.co/r11mKkMXWL 1 hour ago
- For decades the most convenient form of travel to or from the Whistler valley was by train. For today's Craft in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Crafts in the Park is Back for 2019! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/16/cra… https://t.co/HETJpDcm7g 1 week ago
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago