As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- A patroller heads towards the Blue Chair on Whistler Mountain. You may have noticed more photos featuring ski patro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 53 minutes ago
- Whistler Museum 2019: Year in Review blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/28/whi… https://t.co/gRM5eB4Ixn 4 hours ago
- Whistler Mountain has changed significantly since it opened to skiers in 1966, so it's no surprise that approaches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dancing in snow gear is nothing new in Whistler, as Franz and Annette Wilhelmsen could prove! Franz served as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A bonfire of skis is offered to Ullr at the first publicly organized ski burning in Whistler, January 1984. It has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago