As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Quiet days at the lake are pretty timeless. This photo comes from the Betts Collection, an offshoot of the Jardine-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- The Dangers of Cycling in Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/06/18/the… https://t.co/AaUXx9tLkQ 6 hours ago
- Learning to roll is an important lesson in kayaking, and often involves getting one's beard wet. Photo: George Benj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Happy Father's Day! Sewall Tapley moved his family from Maine to Alta Lake to help his daughter Myrtle build and op… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The PGE on its way through the valley (supposedly taken from Toad Hall), 1969. Even 50 years ago the train was an i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago