As it’s the beginning of a new year, we thought we’d share some photos from the beginnings of some other years in Whistler’s past. From the mundane to the more historic, we’ve collected a few shots of six new years in Whistler. All photos come from the Whistler Question and were taken or published in the first week of January.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When Ronald Clausen brought us these photos from his family's time at Parkhurst in the 1950s he also provided an ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What do an orange hat, heli-skiing and construction have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2013/08/31/hel… 6 hours ago
- October may be more widely known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but in 1992 the Government of Canada also design… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It’s Women’s History Month! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/10/13/its… https://t.co/0VBT2aaV2Q 3 days ago
- This week had some major events in the 1980s, some of which resemble things happening in Whistler today. For more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago