We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When Ronald Clausen brought us these photos from his family's time at Parkhurst in the 1950s he also provided an ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What do an orange hat, heli-skiing and construction have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2013/08/31/hel… 6 hours ago
- October may be more widely known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but in 1992 the Government of Canada also design… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It’s Women’s History Month! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/10/13/its… https://t.co/0VBT2aaV2Q 3 days ago
- This week had some major events in the 1980s, some of which resemble things happening in Whistler today. For more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago