Somehow, we’ve only got one more week of This Week In Photos left after this one. Though the year seems to have passed alarmingly quickly, we’ve really enjoyed sharing photos from The Whistler Question with you each week. Be sure to take a look through past weeks – you never know if there’s something (or someone) you missed!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Tickets are selling quickly and seating is limited - come by the museum or give us a call (604-932-2019) to reserve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- With the beginning of the new year, we have been spending some time looking back at what 2018 brought to the museum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What do canoeing and powder skiing have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/01/15/wha… https://t.co/CjdF47jVLP 2 days ago
- There are few sports that haven't been tried in Whistler, including ice stock sliding! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/03/18/why… 4 days ago
- We've got a lot of film in our collections and we're hoping to bring more of it to you! Over the next couple of we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago