This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- When Blackcomb Mountain opened for skiing the season of 1980/81, many of the runs and lifts had names related to lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Snowmobiles on Alta Lake? Though you won't see any these days, they were once a common sight. In January 1966 the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Before Opening Day blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/03/bef… https://t.co/PkUKxJm1O9 1 day ago
- The finishing touches are put on the sign to welcome visitors and residents to the (at the time still under constru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Photos like this one are classics for a reason, and you can find prints of this and many more at the #artswhistler… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago