This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- While we have information for the photos we share here, we have many more photos that we have questions about. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This Week In Photos: September 20 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/20/thi… https://t.co/KpSM46q5ur 1 day ago
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago