This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- In my last post, I shared the story of Marine World/Africa U.S.A., a California zoo and theme park with an unexpect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Summers Gone By: The Dave Murray Ski Camps on Film blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/02/19/sum… https://t.co/B6eNdfldyh 4 days ago
- With our Speaker Series this Thursday with Jayson Faulkner & Eric Dumerac on the changing approach to Whistler's ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Looking back at the construction of the gothic arch huts of the Coast Mountains in the fall has also had us thinkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Spearhead Huts: Whistler’s Backcountry Hut System blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/02/14/spe… https://t.co/We01muVDFE 1 week ago