This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Did you know that there is a scale model of Rainbow Lodge in the 1930s in the museum? This was our second venture i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- It appears a lot of people are familiar with the Snowbird Villas of Alpine Meadows! Reportedly built in 1975, those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The first edition of the Whistler Question, published in April 1976, may have been printed in the Burrows' A-frame… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It would seem Al Armonies over on Facebook was the only one to answer yesterday's challenge correctly - Rocky Racco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- During this week 40 years ago, Whistler Mountain hosted the Labatt's World Cup Freestyle Championship. Competitors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago