This week seems to be full of races! With the Garibaldi Cup, Molson’s Whistler Bike Race and the beginnings of the Whistler Half Marathon all making appearances, July would seem to have always been a very active month in Whistler.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Back by popular demand- the Whistler Museum's 2018 LEGO Building Competition! This year's theme is, "What's your fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- The 2018 LEGO Building Competition! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/18/the… https://t.co/b9dZJevoxl 6 hours ago
- The Whistler Museum is searching for volunteers to help with our IronMan Run Aid Station on July 29th! We're only 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The Whistler Museum Needs Your Help! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/18/the… https://t.co/UWtrPwdSAR 12 hours ago
- Ever found yourself lost in Whistler Village? The unique flow of Whistler Village was actually one man's specific… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago