This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- To pair with an image shared a couple days ago, this incredibly clear aerial shot features 1980s Whistler Mountain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The installation of towers for Whistler Mountain's first Village Chair took place against a drop back of even more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- It's not often we come across such clear aerial photos from the 1980s, so when we do it's pretty exciting. We espec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It may not be immediately recognizable, but this is a map of Whistler Village, annotated by Eldon Beck. We'll be so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- October 24-26 We are incredibly excited to announce a three part storytelling event we are hosting with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago