This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The sign is a bit hard to make out but it reads "This is the site of terminal of aerial lift to the the 6000 ft ele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Planes weren't the most common means of reaching Alta Lake in the 1930s but there are multiple reports of float pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There aren't too many signs of Parkhurst visible from Green Lake these days, but if you know what you're looking fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Quiet days at the lake are pretty timeless. This photo comes from the Betts Collection, an offshoot of the Jardine-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The Dangers of Cycling in Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/06/18/the… https://t.co/AaUXx9tLkQ 6 days ago