This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It turns out there are a lot of different ways to describe the location of that bridge, but whether you said under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- John Millar was a trapper in the Whistler valley near the beginning of the 20th century. He built a stopping house… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- We had a lot of people guess Tapley's for yesterday's trivia question, but only a couple got it right - Dick Gibbon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Now might be a good time to get some projects done at home, like finally reading that pile of books or even refinis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This lightboard on Whistler Mountain was a very useful landmark - not only did it provide information about lifts a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago