This may be the last week of This Week In Photos but there are many more photos from 1978 – 1985 that we haven’t yet had a chance to share with you. Take a look here to see them all (assuming you have a few spare days)!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- On January 15, 1966 Whistler Mountain officially opened to skiers, with one gondola, one chairlift (the Red Chair),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Volunteer Ski Patrol evacuation practice on the Olive Chair. We'll be learning more about Whistler Mountain's ski p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our 2020 Speaker Series Begins! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/15/our… https://t.co/t8ycTtRHmp 1 day ago
- We're kicking off our 2020 Speaker Series on Wednesday, January 29 with a screening of Curtis Peterson's 1980 short… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Whistler Mountain, 40 years ago. The season of 1979/80 was their last season of operations without local competitio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago