We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- For decades the most convenient form of travel to or from the Whistler valley was by train. For today's Craft in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Crafts in the Park is Back for 2019! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/07/16/cra… https://t.co/HETJpDcm7g 3 days ago
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Windsurfing can certainly be a colourful sport, and Whistler Mountain provides a great backdrop for those out on Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago