From the photos, it looks like snow in the valley this week isn’t a given but certainly a possibility. We hope everyone enjoys opening day today, whether heading up the hill or not!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The museum may be closed today, but that doesn't mean you enjoy this photo of a Whistler Mountain groomer racing a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The museum will be closed tomorrow as we prepare to open a new exhibit on Friday and update some of our permanent e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Learning to Ski at Whistler blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/02/25/lea… https://t.co/Gr8ATZu9fh 2 days ago
- Another photo from our recently found slide show, this one showing a group shoveling the lift line of the Red Chair… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Before the Chick Pea, skiers could grab a quick bite at the Ski Inn on Whistler Mountain. Though there was no indoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago