Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Whistler's first World Cup was set to be held on Whistler Mountain in 1979 and in the past four decades Whistler ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Whistler’s World Cups blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/03/21/whi… https://t.co/5VU3dOV9SY 2 days ago
- This view of Black Tusk was in a folder called: Rod Wants A Print. We're not sure which Rod this was referring to o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- At the moment, Whistler's golf courses are an unlikely place to find a game of golf or even a determined played at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Whistler Golf… blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/03/19/whi… https://t.co/ajngKWKxyK 4 days ago