Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Village that Could Have Been blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/10/22/the… https://t.co/NEKUBG4Tdr 7 hours ago
- Another aerial shot of Whistler Village, this time featuring both Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains! We're pretty exci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Approaching Whistler Mountain looked a lot different in 1981. Instead of buildings, one side of Village Stroll was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Snow Expectations blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/10/15/sno… https://t.co/3qzDznoYLb 1 week ago
- Fall in Whistler has always looked pretty good to us! This image was captured from the River of Golden Dreams in O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago