Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- While we have information for the photos we share here, we have many more photos that we have questions about. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This Week In Photos: September 20 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/09/20/thi… https://t.co/KpSM46q5ur 1 day ago
- Have you ever been embarrassed by a family member? If so, Gordon Cameron's story of humiliation may resonate - it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Quite possibly the hardest skill-testing race in Whistler history: The Waiter & Waitress Race in the Fall Festival,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In the past we've covered the building of various backcountry huts situated around Whistler, beginning in the 1960s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago