Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Yesterday afternoon an iPad that is part of the museum exhibit was taken from the museum. It contained videos about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Does anyone remember exploring this building? According to the caption in the Whistler Question, this old mill in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Windsurfing can certainly be a colourful sport, and Whistler Mountain provides a great backdrop for those out on Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Who else is hoping for just a few days that look like this? It would seem July of 1981 didn't start off all that su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- It's not exactly the weather we were hoping to have for the first day of Crafts in the Park, so today we'll be host… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago