Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Ski fashion: 1980s/90s kids edition. While helmets are highly recommended today, the Whistler branded hat matches q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- It may look like this Whistler Mountain instructor is about to fall, but we wouldn't bet on it. During his time in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Snow (or not) of 1976-77 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/21/the… https://t.co/pgkWyo95Gj 1 day ago
- It's not often that the Village Stroll appears this peaceful these days. Can you tell from this photo which buildin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- From the look of the snow, it appears skis were a pretty good option for getting around at Rainbow Lodge. In the 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago