We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- 1980 1981 1982 1983 1985 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/18/thi… fb.me/49IVgCKfu 19 hours ago
- This Week in Photos: January 18 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/18/thi… https://t.co/0Y6KUKydhQ 19 hours ago
- Ski Rainbow: Whistler’s Other Ski Hill blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/01/17/ski… https://t.co/nVZpUzPlsH 1 day ago
- Did you know Whistler once had another ski hill? Ever wondered why you live on Ski Jump Rise? Join John Lee and... fb.me/NHtCLcdj 1 day ago
- You might have heard that a little race once hosted on Blackcomb is back this year at the World Ski and... fb.me/1x5PhhWRq 2 days ago