The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- A bonfire of skis is offered to Ullr at the first publicly organized ski burning in Whistler, January 1984. It has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ski fashion: 1980s/90s kids edition. While helmets are highly recommended today, the Whistler branded hat matches q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It may look like this Whistler Mountain instructor is about to fall, but we wouldn't bet on it. During his time in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The Snow (or not) of 1976-77 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/21/the… https://t.co/pgkWyo95Gj 3 days ago
- It's not often that the Village Stroll appears this peaceful these days. Can you tell from this photo which buildin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Todd Brooker
Not all weeks in the Whistler Question Collection have similar coverage. Some weeks include only a handful of photos while others have hundreds. For the most part, larger events mean more photos.
In March 1984 Whistler hosted its second successful World Cup Downhill. This week in 1984 includes over 600 photographs – though we’ve only included five in this post, all can be viewed here.