The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The challenge yesterday was a bit harder, but, believe it or not, that grid pattern (with artificial lake!) was an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Did you know that you can colour Whistler's history? We have uploaded 25 of our colouring pages made from archival… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Xhiggy's Meadow, a much loved area off 7th Heaven, was named for Peter Xhignesse, who began working on ski patrol o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- It seems yesterday's question was pretty easy, especially if you happen to know or be Tom Pro, so today we're switc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Grace Woollard and Grace Archibald, both nurses in Vancouver, head through the Cheakamus Canyon on their way to Alt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Todd Brooker
Not all weeks in the Whistler Question Collection have similar coverage. Some weeks include only a handful of photos while others have hundreds. For the most part, larger events mean more photos.
In March 1984 Whistler hosted its second successful World Cup Downhill. This week in 1984 includes over 600 photographs – though we’ve only included five in this post, all can be viewed here.