The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Mrytle Philip looks pretty happy to be sitting in the snow! Behind her you can see a couple of the Rainbow Lodge ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- When Whistler Mountain first opened for skiing in 1966, grooming wasn't really something that happened on the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Tourists, Trains, and the Cariboo Prospector blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/12/10/tou… https://t.co/7vvik9juln 2 days ago
- An unnamed skier and their furry companion cross the fresh powder on Sproat Mountain. Photo: Whistler Question Coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Did you know that the Whistler Museum has made a colouring book? Archival images, such as this one of Bruce Watt an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Todd Brooker
Not all weeks in the Whistler Question Collection have similar coverage. Some weeks include only a handful of photos while others have hundreds. For the most part, larger events mean more photos.
In March 1984 Whistler hosted its second successful World Cup Downhill. This week in 1984 includes over 600 photographs – though we’ve only included five in this post, all can be viewed here.