This week had some major events in the 1980s, some of which resemble things happening in Whistler today. For more photos of the construction of Lift No. 6 (Jersey Cream) on Blackcomb take a look here. For more photos of the 1984 floods, check here.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Exploring (whether it's a museum or a mountain) is often best when done with friends and from the look of it, Jean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's #InternationalMuseumDay and Day 6 of #MuseumWeek today, which makes it the prefect day to visit a museum (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We've been waiting for a good time to share this amazing image, so we're taking advantage of today's #MuseumWeek th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- In a town that loves biking as much as Whistler does, why didn't this catch on? Phil Beauregard takes a spin on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago