Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- Maybe they thought the Village needed more snow? We're not sure why Whistler Mountain employees are driving around… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Once Whistler became a resort municipality in 1975 one of the first tasks council was faced with was the creation o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- It looks like a lot of you know to thank Trevor Roote for the Valley Trail system that connects Whistler! . . .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Molly and McGee, an unlikely pair, spent a couple summers at Green Lake in the 1930s. McGee the piglet was bought b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you've been following our #museumalphabet, you'll know that today is T for Tyrol Lodge, but it's also T for Trev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago