Not every week of photos provides much information. The photos from this week in 1978 are one example. We can identify some of the people and places but we’re hoping you can fill us in with more details for this year!
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Victoria Day Weekend in Whistler during the 1980s (and late 1970s) was all about May Day Madness and one of Whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- This Week In Photos: May 24 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/05/24/thi… https://t.co/G2blsuFM8s 10 hours ago
- Wondering why so many people were enjoying the last day on Blackcomb decked out in costumes? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2011/05/31/an-… 2 days ago
- If you've ever taken a look at the Whistler Museum's YouTube channel you might have seen a short film from the Pete… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Driving the Sea to Sky (when it was mostly dirt) blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/05/19/dri… https://t.co/ckoO10EqtC 5 days ago