Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- With the beginning of the new year, we have been spending some time looking back at what 2018 brought to the museum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What do canoeing and powder skiing have in common? blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/01/15/wha… https://t.co/CjdF47jVLP 2 days ago
- There are few sports that haven't been tried in Whistler, including ice stock sliding! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2017/03/18/why… 4 days ago
- We've got a lot of film in our collections and we're hoping to bring more of it to you! Over the next couple of we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- A different view of yesterday's lift: the Olive Chair! We are always impressed at how many people are able to ident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago