As we get further into each year we’re looking forward to seeing when the first snow fell. This week photos of snow in the valley turned up in 1982, 15 days later than 2018’s first snow on October 2.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- A muni on the move? It was over the May long weekend in 1981 that the Keg from Adventures West was moved up Lorimer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The area may not be as well known for fishing these days as for other activities but it has certainly offered fishi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Canoeing, skiing, biking and running are always more fun when crowds are watching, and during the Great Snow, Earth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Blackcomb Mountain’s Blabcomb blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/05/21/bla… https://t.co/QWUn50rToF 2 days ago
- Today is the last day of the 2019 Lil'wat Nation Rodeo at the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds. While we don't know exact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago