We’re starting something new on our blog for this year! Every week we’ll be sharing our own version of #tbt (Throwback Thursday) using photos from the Whistler Question from 1978 to 1985 and, wherever possible, the original captions. When the collection was donated the negatives were very helpfully organized by week, which means we actually know when the photos were taken or published! Some years do have some missing weeks, but what we’ve got we’ll share with you. So, if you’ve ever wondered what this week in Whistler used to look like, read on.
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We've got quite a few photos for this week - that's because we happen to have this week represented in almost every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This Week In Photos: July 19 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/19/thi… https://t.co/0JF6bHNs2w 1 day ago
- Back by popular demand- the Whistler Museum's 2018 LEGO Building Competition! This year's theme is, "What's your fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The 2018 LEGO Building Competition! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2018/07/18/the… https://t.co/b9dZJevoxl 2 days ago
- The Whistler Museum is searching for volunteers to help with our IronMan Run Aid Station on July 29th! We're only 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago