Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- It looks like a lot of you know to thank Trevor Roote for the Valley Trail system that connects Whistler! . . .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Molly and McGee, an unlikely pair, spent a couple summers at Green Lake in the 1930s. McGee the piglet was bought b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- If you've been following our #museumalphabet, you'll know that today is T for Tyrol Lodge, but it's also T for Trev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When members of the Tyrol Ski & Mountain Club first chose the site for their cabin in 1963, the view across Nita La… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The T-bar installed at 7th Heaven in 1985 (despite an October snowstorm!) came from Fortress Mountain in Alberta, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago