Depending on the year, the photos from each week of the Whistler Question Collection show a very different side of Whistler. Some weeks are dominated by photos of skiing and resort events (like Labatt’s World Cup Freestyle this week in 1980) while others demonstrate a community similar to many other small towns (think an Easter egg hunt and the completion of a new playground).
The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- From the look of the snow, it appears skis were a pretty good option for getting around at Rainbow Lodge. In the 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- On January 15, 1966 Whistler Mountain officially opened to skiers, with one gondola, one chairlift (the Red Chair),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Volunteer Ski Patrol evacuation practice on the Olive Chair. We'll be learning more about Whistler Mountain's ski p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Our 2020 Speaker Series Begins! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/15/our… https://t.co/t8ycTtRHmp 4 days ago
- We're kicking off our 2020 Speaker Series on Wednesday, January 29 with a screening of Curtis Peterson's 1980 short… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago