The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We don't always get to see images of the photographers behind our collections, but recently @MillerTimeCars shared… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- A Crash Course in Archives blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/06/03/a-c… 1 day ago
- With our AGM coming up next week, now is the perfect time to become a member of the Whistler Museum & Archives Soci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Whistler Museum’s First Virtual AGM blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/05/29/whi… 5 days ago
- Some photos provoke more questions than answers - why is this man dressed as Robbie the Robot, what was Family Fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
This Week in Photos: February 22
This entry was posted in This Week in Photos and tagged archival photographs, BC Disabled Skiers Association, Black Chair, Blackcomb Mountain, chairlifts, Crazy Canucks, Crystal Lodge, Dave Murray, election, fire, Franz Wilhelmsen, Green Chair, Hugh Smythe, Longhorn, Myrtle Philip School, Olive Chair, Peter Alder, Pierre Trudeau, Search and Rescue, Seppo Makinen, Tapley's Pub, This Week in Photos, Whistler history, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Museum, Whistler Question photographs. Bookmark the permalink.