The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- A bonfire of skis is offered to Ullr at the first publicly organized ski burning in Whistler, January 1984. It has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Ski fashion: 1980s/90s kids edition. While helmets are highly recommended today, the Whistler branded hat matches q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It may look like this Whistler Mountain instructor is about to fall, but we wouldn't bet on it. During his time in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Snow (or not) of 1976-77 blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/21/the… https://t.co/pgkWyo95Gj 2 days ago
- It's not often that the Village Stroll appears this peaceful these days. Can you tell from this photo which buildin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
This Week in Photos: March 29
This entry was posted in Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged Alpine Lodge, Blackcomb Mountain, Dave Murray, Garibaldi, Mountain Inn, Myrtle Philip School, Pro-Am Race, RCMP, Resort Centre, ski racing, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Todd Brooker, Whistler Mountain, Yukon Jack. Bookmark the permalink.