The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Whistler Express opened November 1988 and was the first gondola to operate out of the Whistler Village. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Beginnings of the Pacific Great Eastern Railway blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/19/the… https://t.co/kQkPkLqGKO 12 hours ago
- Opening day for Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Friday, November 19, 1982. Photo: Whistler Question Collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
This Week in Photos: March 29
This entry was posted in Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged Alpine Lodge, Blackcomb Mountain, Dave Murray, Garibaldi, Mountain Inn, Myrtle Philip School, Pro-Am Race, RCMP, Resort Centre, ski racing, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Todd Brooker, Whistler Mountain, Yukon Jack. Bookmark the permalink.