The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the past couple of months, and for months to come, one of the big projects in our archives has been the catalo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A selection of plates found in a Whistler parking lot in November 1979. We're not sure why the paper took pictures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Isobel MacLaurin spoke at the museum recently, and told us about how she would be flown up the mountain by helicopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This Week in Photos: April 26
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged Adventures West, Blackcomb Mountain, Drew Meredith, Easter, Heli-skiing, Jim McConkey, McConkey Cup, Molly Boyd, Pascal Tiphine, Powder Mountain, protest, RCMP, Skiing, spring, the Keg, This Week in Photos, Whistler Cup, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Rotary. Bookmark the permalink.