The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- The Whistler Express opened November 1988 and was the first gondola to operate out of the Whistler Village. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Beginnings of the Pacific Great Eastern Railway blog.whistlermuseum.org/2019/11/19/the… https://t.co/kQkPkLqGKO 13 hours ago
- Opening day for Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Friday, November 19, 1982. Photo: Whistler Question Collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
This Week in Photos: May 17
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, Skiing, This Week in Photos, Whistler Blackcomb and tagged bike safety, Blackcomb Way, Cheakamus River, Creekhouse Restaurant, Function Junction, Garry Watson, Green Lake, Highland Lodge, Highway 99, horses, kayaking, Municipal Hall, Myrtle Philip, Myrtle Philip School, Roundhouse, This Week in Photos, Whistler Fire Department, Whistler Mountain, Whistler Resort Association. Bookmark the permalink.