The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- From the look of the snow, it appears skis were a pretty good option for getting around at Rainbow Lodge. In the 18… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- On January 15, 1966 Whistler Mountain officially opened to skiers, with one gondola, one chairlift (the Red Chair),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Volunteer Ski Patrol evacuation practice on the Olive Chair. We'll be learning more about Whistler Mountain's ski p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Our 2020 Speaker Series Begins! blog.whistlermuseum.org/2020/01/15/our… https://t.co/t8ycTtRHmp 4 days ago
- We're kicking off our 2020 Speaker Series on Wednesday, January 29 with a screening of Curtis Peterson's 1980 short… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
This Week In Photos: May 31
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, This Week in Photos and tagged baseball, Bc Hydro, bicycle, Blackcomb Mountain, construction, Dave Murray, Lost Lake, Myrtle Philip School, North Shore Credit Union, Paul Claxton, rainbow trout, street entertainment, This Week in Photos, Village Square, Whistler Fire Department, Whistler Resort Association, Whistler Village. Bookmark the permalink.