The official blog of the Whistler Museum & Archives Society
- We love how bright everyone looks in this photo! Though we don't have a date for this photo, we know it was taken b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today's Griffith photo shows a different view of the ski hill than you get from Village Square these days. Can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the past couple of months, and for months to come, one of the big projects in our archives has been the catalo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- A selection of plates found in a Whistler parking lot in November 1979. We're not sure why the paper took pictures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Isobel MacLaurin spoke at the museum recently, and told us about how she would be flown up the mountain by helicopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
This Week In Photos: May 31
This entry was posted in Beyond Skiing, From the Archives, Recreation, Ski-Town stories, This Week in Photos and tagged baseball, Bc Hydro, bicycle, Blackcomb Mountain, construction, Dave Murray, Lost Lake, Myrtle Philip School, North Shore Credit Union, Paul Claxton, rainbow trout, street entertainment, This Week in Photos, Village Square, Whistler Fire Department, Whistler Resort Association, Whistler Village. Bookmark the permalink.